Zev Porat

Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Testimony from Steve Fletcher

  • By Steve Fletcher...



    Here is a note I received today from a friend... I wanted to share it with you and encourage you to befriend me on Facebook. I share many articles applying the Bible to the news in unique ways on my wall. Link to my wall is https://www.facebook.com/FLETCHDOCTOR


    Notice how my friend writes she is scared at what she sees from me in the news, but at the same time she is thankful and asks me to continue sharing.


    Hi Steve,

    My name is Burnie and I'd like to thank you for all the reports you are posting. I just wanted to let you know that I'm scared! I am a believer and I know the end times are coming but just seeing everything that's happening all around I know that His coming is near.

    Anyhow I thank you for opening our eyes, and please don't stop...

    Your sister in Christ from Montreal Canada

  • Steve Fletcher

    TY sister... The Lord has called me to be a trumpet... and I am just trying to be faithful to the call... all the more reason to be ready now... if we are in Christ we don't need to be scared, but your reaction is normal. Praise God your eyes are opened. Many disregard the warnings as conspiracy...

  • Here is the link to chapter one of my book so you can see how the Lord called me for this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment