Submitted by Jim Bramlett
PPSIMMONS News and Ministry contributor
Jim Bramlett's website - http://www.choicesforliving.com/spirit/index.htm
I am doing this to help me crystallize and understand the various factors in a nine-month prophetic time frame between this past July 2013 and April 2014.
1. In late July 2013, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry gave Israel and the Palestinians nine months to establish a plan for their peace and security. It is significant that he did not say eight months. Not ten months. But nine months.
2. The words "peace and safety' remind us of Thessalonians 5:3: "For when they say, 'Peace and safety!' then sudden destruction comes upon them..." This verse speaks of the sudden destruction coming at the same time they are saying peace and safety, and when they (not we) shall not escape. It implies that "we" shall escape this destruction.
3. Verse continued... "as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. The words labor pains and pregnant woman in Thessalonians 5:3 indicate that the human gestation period of nine months is in play here, whenever they are saying "peace and security."
4. Nine months from late July 2013 takes us to late April 2014, probably right in the middle of Passover, which is April 14-April 22. Will something be birthed at the end of that nine-month period?
5. Jesus said, "There will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity" (Luke 21:25). In 2014, the first of 4 blood moon total lunar eclipses occurs on Passover (First Feast Day), April 15, 2014, followed by a solar eclipse on April 29, 2014. Since 1 AD, this tetrad has occurred on these holy days a total of 7 times. In 2014-2015, it will be the 8th time. It won't occur again for another 500 years. Tetrads of four sequential lunar eclipses with no intervening partial lunar eclipses occurs 6 other times in this century, but this is the only time it occurs on the Jewish holy days of Passover and Feast of Tabernacles. See http://www.jesusonmymind.com/
Collectively, these above points seem significant.
These points were gleaned from a sermon by Pastor J.D. Faraq of Calvary Chapel Kaneohe in Hawaii, an excellent Bible prophecy teacher. He ties together Bible prophecy and contemporary events. See http://www.rapturewatch.net/