Police State USA chronicles how America got to the point of being a de facto police state and what led to an out-of-control government that increasingly ignores the Constitution and exploits 9/11 security fears to justify spying on its citizens. Stunning new surveillance technology makes it easier to keep tabs on the people. The acquisition by police departments of major battlefield equipment emboldens officials to strong-arm those they should be protecting. The failure of the news media to uphold the rights of citizens sets the stage for this slippery slope. Police State USA tells how we might overcome and recapture our freedoms, as envisioned by the Founding Fathers.
Award-winning journalist and writer Cheryl K. Chumley, covers a well-documented subject that is on the hearts and minds of the majority of Americans. She explores
- How radical environmentalism has eroded property rights.
- How the Patriot Act has intruded on personal privacy.
- The extended reach of American intelligence in the name of security
- The militarization of local police forces
- How the national media misrepresents the policies of security
- And much more…
The overreach of the NSA, the strong-arm tactics of the IRS, and the militarization of the police dominate the news. Police State USA provides clear, commonsense solutions to the erosion or our freedoms.
Get YOUR copy NOW!