Zev Porat

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

IF I WERE PRESIDENT


joda collins
by Rev. Joda Collins
I make no claim that my views are shared by anyone else.

If I were the President of the United States, pro-Muslim, pro-Islam and anti-American here is what I would do:

1.  Open up America's southern border so Islamic terrorists could walk into the USA.
2.  Get rid of all patriotic high-level military leaders and replace them with yes-men and yes-women.
3.  Use my position as President to promote Islam anywhere I could, especially and first in the middle east.
4.  Encourage ISIS to continue to expand their success by letting them know I hope their reach is successful throughout all of the middle east by calling them ISIL (the "L" is a code initial for Cyprus, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria and a part of southern Turkey).  By using ISIL instead of ISIS I would be telling my ISIS friends that I will do my part to help them expand their power.
5.  I would drop a few bombs here and there in an effort to convince gullible Americans that I am anti-ISIS. 
6.  I would delay all meaningful action against ISIS as long as possible and let them know by announcement on the world stage that "I have no plan" to stop them.
7.  When Americans pressed me to go to war with ISIS, I would come up with a plan to arm and fund with American tax-dollars other terrorist groups with the same goals and tell Americans that the other terrorist groups will fight our fight for us knowing all the time that all that we invest will be used to further Islamic terrorism against our allies and, ultimately, against America.
8.  I would act like when the enemy kills our citizens on foreign soil, that is not a act of war.  
9.  I would try to convince Americans and Congress that there is such a thing as "moderate Islamic terrorists" who mean us no harm or who we can control.
10.  I would try to distance the concept of terrorism from the word Islam, knowing that about half of Americans (most of those who voted for me twice) are too ill-informed to know better. 
11.  When I did have a plan to benefit Islamic terrorism, I would be sure it is long-lasting so that I could funnel the maximum amount of money and weapons to my ISIS friends and give them the maximum amount of long-term benefit. 
12. I would do all I could to weaken the American military by cutting their funding, getting rid of as much of our national homeland defense capabilities as possible and demoralize military personal by all means available to me.
13. I would do all I could to erase the military progress made by the previous administration. 

14. I would play golf and laugh at stupid Americans and stupid Congress if they actually let me get away with any or all of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment