Zev Porat

Thursday, November 6, 2014

IS THE MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE MENTALLY ILL?



By Coach Dave Daubenmire
November 6, 2014

I am not asking this with my tongue in my cheek. I am as serious as a judge. As I sit here and write, I am listening to Mr. Obama's press conference. Something is very wrong with this guy. He is either mentally ill or demon possessed. Either choice is a possibility. But something is definitely wrong with him. He seems somehow inhuman.

I’ve lived my entire life in a world of athletic competition. I understand the human emotion that is associated with winning and losing. I grew up with the opening theme of ABC's Wide World of Sports continuously playing in my head. (If I close my eyes I can hear the voice of Jim McKay bouncing around the corners of my brain.)

READ THE REST OF THIS AMAZING ARTICLE HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment