And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
And now that they have hit that percentage there is a push back happening around the world, as if, they have hit a wall of sorts.
Government Of Spain Makes New Law: Muslims Will No Longer Be Allowed To Come Through Our Borders
Also, in Norway where the BIBLE has once again regained the best-seller spot in book sales ranking...
Norway Has Finally Had Enough Of Radical Muslims, So They Deported Them All. What Happened Next..WOW
Norway recently instated a program that seeks to deport radical Muslims in an attempt to lower crime rates throughout the country. Despite the fact that liberals are labeling this program as racist, the program has seen amazing success.
According to crime data and records, violent crime in the country is down by approximately 30 percent since this program has gone into affect. However, liberals are still demanding the program be shut down because they believe it is racist and that it unfairly targets a religious group.
Norwegian authorities have reported that a record-breaking number of 824 people were deported during the month of October. This record surpassed the record that was set by the previous month when 763 people were deported in September. The ultimate goal was to deport 7,100 people of Norway’s population of over five million people during the year 2014.
Approximately 2.3 percent of Norway’s population is Muslim; however, it’s easier for Norwegian authorities to deport people from Afghanistan and Nigeria because of “portfolio priorities.” Unfortunately, a large majority of those deported returned to Norway illegally or committed crimes.
The situation in Norway sounds eerily similar to the issue of illegal immigration in the United States. Just as liberals are calling the deportation policy in Norway racist, liberals in America are happy to allow illegal immigrants into the country because they are more likely to vote in favor of the Democratic party.
German Anti-Islam Rally Draws Record Crowd in Dresden
German President Joachim Gauck vowed to safeguard the country's diversity and tolerance a day after a group opposing Islam's influence in Europe drew a record crowd.Will US Patriot Act prevent Americans from being similarly vigilant?
Via the PPSIMMONS Blog:
The "Patriot" Act makes it illegal for Barack Hussein Obama to verbalize any thoughts he may (or may not) have which betray a belief that it is a "Muslim" problem. From the Act:
SEC. 102. SENSE OF CONGRESS CONDEMNING DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ARAB AND MUSLIM AMERICANS.
(a) FINDINGS- Congress makes the following findings:
(1) Arab Americans, Muslim Americans, and Americans from South Asia play a vital role in our Nation and are entitled to nothing less than the full rights of every American.
(2) The acts of violence that have been taken against Arab and Muslim Americans since the September 11, 2001, attacks against the United States should be and are condemned by all Americans who value freedom.
(3) The concept of individual responsibility for wrongdoing is sacrosanct in American society, and applies equally to all religious, racial, and ethnic groups.
(4) When American citizens commit acts of violence against those who are, or are perceived to be, of Arab or Muslim descent, they should be punished to the full extent of the law.
(5) Muslim Americans have become so fearful of harassment that many Muslim women are changing the way they dress to avoid becoming targets.
(6) Many Arab Americans and Muslim Americans have acted heroically during the attacks on the United States, including Mohammed Salman Hamdani, a 23-year-old New Yorker of Pakistani descent, who is believed to have gone to the World Trade Center to offer rescue assistance and is now missing.
(b) SENSE OF CONGRESS- It is the sense of Congress that--
(1) the civil rights and civil liberties of all Americans, including Arab Americans, Muslim Americans, and Americans from South Asia, must be protected, and that every effort must be taken to preserve their safety;
(2) any acts of violence or discrimination against any Americans be condemned; and
(3) the Nation is called upon to recognize the patriotism of fellow citizens from all ethnic, racial, and religious backgrounds.
Pay close attention to section (b) and the words "every effort must be taken to preserve their safety"... against... "discrimination" against "Arab" and "Muslim" Americans. Not just Americans... but "Muslim" and "Arab" Americans.
So is this really a case of "It's Bush's fault?" It appears so. The "Patriot Act" appears to forbid Barack Obama (or anyone else) from publicly saying "it's a Muslim problem." Go figure!