Hillary is running for President of the United States of America. No one is surprised. Before you vote, consider the following.
1. Hillary did nothing for America of any positive significance as Secretary of State and is doing nothing of any positive significance now. There is no reason to think she will do anything of positive significance as President. At best, she is a parasite on public funds.
2. She supports the legal status of same sex marriage as a Constitutional right! http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/15/politics/hillary-clinton-same-sex-marriage/ ,
3. She is pro-Islam and "empathizes" with the Islamic enemies of America. Beyond that, she tells Americans to "empathize" with Islamic terrorists. Any friend of our sworn enemy is our enemy. I submit to you that the foundation for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" is to "feel for them (empathize)" and that giving aid and comfort to the enemies of America is the foundation for levying the charge of treason against the USA. By law, no treasonous person shall hold any office in the United States government. http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hillary-we-must-empathize-americas-enemies_820584.html
4. She is far too supportive of and too quiet about Obama's never-ending actions against the welfare of the United States to believe that four to eight years of Hillary-rule would be significantly different from eight years under the thumb of Obama.
5. She is a Democrat and the Democrat platform is one that supports with enthusiasm the killing of babies in the womb along with a host of other damning habits.
6. She agrees with Obama on immigration and wants open boarders. http://www.truthandaction.org/clinton-completely-open-borders/
7. The Bible announces the national error of having women in leadership over a nation.
"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them...." Isaiah 3:12a. KJV.
See my book entitled, The Biblical Role of Women....", for more details. http://www.lulu.com/shop/joda-l-collins/the-biblical-role-of-women-in-the-church/hardcover/product-6217634.html
After reading that book, you will learn that women leadership over a nation is a sign of God's curse on a nation. Everyone knows that with the godless leadership in our nation today, the legalization of homosexual "marriages" and our millions of dead babies via abortion, God is justified in cursing America; however, it takes a deviant, a demonically-motivated person or an ignorant person to vote for God's curse.
Rev. Joda Collins
Disclaimer: I do not claim that my views represent the view of anyone else.