Zev Porat

Monday, July 20, 2015

Scott Walker LOSES PNN Consideration in POTUS Bid



SCOTT WALKER LOSES OUR CONSIDERATION ... (Hands Down)
GETS MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE WRONG!  By ADMITTED Ignorance!

Walker said recently,  "I'm not sure if homosexuality is a choice ..."

PNN says: This is one of the most serious biblical and social issues of our day. A legitimate contender for POTUS had better get this one right! To say that "I don't even know about this issue" represents a level of ignorance that is intolerable in a Presidential candidate.

READ THE PROOF - that HOMOSEXUALITY IS A CHOICE!
EIGHT Scientific Studies (over 25 years) PROVE IT!

http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/…/scientifically-proven-homos…





=================
(The Hill) Gov. Scott Walker (R-Wis.) said on Sunday he is not sure if homosexuality is a choice.
The 2016 GOP presidential candidate refused comment on the issue during an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
“I don’t know the answer to that question,” Walker said when asked if being gay is a choice.
“That’s not even an issue for me to be involved in,” he said. “I don’t have an opinion on every single issue out there.”
“I am going to spend my time focusing on the issues I do know and can work on,” he added.

====================
READ THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE
http://thehill.com/…/248445-walker-i-dont-know-if-being-gay…

READ THE PROOF - that HOMOSEXUALITY IS A CHOICE!
EIGHT Scientific Studies (over 25 years) PROVE IT!

http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/…/scientifically-proven-homos…

No comments:

Post a Comment