Zev Porat

Friday, February 19, 2016

A Man in a White Robe Visits Me


Behold He is coming back soon

As we are living in the End Times, more and more Jewish people and others in Israel are coming to faith in Messiah Yeshua (Christ Jesus). The veil is being lifted. 2 Corinthians 3:16 -  
whenever a man turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.    

A man in a white robe visits me

In our Messiah of Israel Ministries, we have started many discipleship programs. Recently, one of the students, named Roy, shared with Messianic Rabbi Zev Porat about the dreams he has had of a man in a white robe calling him to come to him.

When Roy was talking with Zev, he was very nervous. He said: "I have many dreams. A man in a white robe visits me and says: 'Come to me.'" His latest dream really shook him up. He explained: "There was a very big and dark animal fighting with me. I felt I almost died. Then, suddenly, there was a light shining on me. When I saw the light, I immediately felt the light, and the animal was gone. Then I saw a man in a white robe call my name: 'Roy, I have been waiting for you. Please come to me and be set free.'"  

Zev and Roy in the Word of God. Praise Yeshua.

Zev asked: "What does his face looks like?" Roy: "I couldn't see His face because there was too much light to see it, so I put my head down." Roy continued: "I am happy he saved my life in the dream, but I am so scared that he calls me to go to him. Who is this man? Why does he want me to go to him?" Zev: "That is our Messiah Yeshua who is calling you." Roy: "But I don't want to die." Zev: "He wants to save you for eternal life." Zev then opened the Bible and read Proverbs 1:23 with Roy -

If you turn at my reproof, behold, I will pour out my spirit to you; I will make my words known to you.    

After reading this, Zev told Roy not to be afraid, that God wants to pour His Spirit on him because of His love for him. Zev shared the full Gospel with Roy: Our Messiah Yeshua died on the tree for our sins, rose after three days, and by His blood we have full redemption of sins if we believe and trust in Him.  Roy said: "How can I believe in Yeshua? I am a Jew, I don't want to lose my identity."

Zev asked Roy if he still remembered the Rabbi Kaduri book and note. Roy said yes. Then Zev took out the book, The Rabbi Who Found Messiah, and read with Roy many pages including the note that Rabbi Kaduri left revealing that Yeshua is the Messiah.  

Zev with Roy reading the book, The Rabbi Who Found Messiah.

Roy said with nervous voice: "Kaduri had a dream and vision. He is one of the biggest rabbis, but I am just a simple man. Why would God visit me and call me?" Zev explained to Roy that a real Jew believes in Yeshua the Messiah. God came for all mankind, and each and every person who is willing to receive the free gift of salvation by the grace of God has eternal life.  Roy asked again: "Why does he have such a fire-glow on His face in the dream that I can't look at him?" Zev: "The Holy Bible says that when Yeshua comes back as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, His eyes glow with fire ("His eyes are a flame of fire" - Revelation 19:12). Remember the story of Moses, about when he came down from Mount Sinai after being in the Glory of God?" Roy: "His face was shining" Zev: "That's the Glory of God. Zev read with Roy Exodus 34:29 - 

When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the covenant law in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant because he had spoken with the LORD.

Ezekiel 33:11 -   
Say to them, 'As I live!' declares the Lord God, 'I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?

Jeremiah 33:3 -   
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.  

      Below: Roy reading the Word in a previous outreach
Zev and Roy studied the Word of God for many hours. Zev prayed for Roy. 
Praise the Lord, the Holy Spirit fell on Roy! Suddenly, Roy's eyes filled with tears: "I want to have eternal life." Roy repented and gave his life to Yeshua. He said
Roy said, praise His name that He visited me in my dreams in the white robe and saved me."  

Roy is now a new believer in Yeshua. We give all the glory to the King of kings, Lord of lords, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Yeshua the Messiah. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Praise be to yeshua! Our messiah! Our king! His Word tells us that men women & children will dream dreams and see visions before the day of the Lord. This will happen in the end days. These days! Yeshua loves and calls and saves His people! Praise Messiah! Amen & shalom

    ReplyDelete