by Rev. Joda Collins
Former President Bill Clinton on Immigration, 1995-6
"All Americans...are rightly disturbed by the large number of illegal aliens entering our Country. The job they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants, the public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by baring welfare benefits to illegal aliens.
In the budget I am presenting to you we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace....We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must do more to stop it."
Source: https://youtu.be/w8VRf49Aq5k and/or q=bill+clinton+speech+1995&qpvt=bill+clinton+speech+1995&view=detail&mid=643A6A8FA542F59CDC7D643A6A8FA542F59CDC7D&FORM=VRDGAR
Donald Trump on Immigration, 2016
1. Zero tolerance for criminal aliens.
2. Create a new special deportation task force focused on identifying and quickly removing the most dangerous illegal criminal aliens in America who have evaded justice.
3. Block (federal) funding for sanctuary cities.
4. Immediately terminate President Obama's two illegal executive (orders regarding) amnesty in which he defied federal law and the Constitution to give amnesty to approximately five-million illegal immigrants.
5. Suspend the...(authority to issue) visas to any place where adequate screening cannot occur.
6. Ensure that other countries take their people back when when we order them deported.
(Parenthesis mine, Joda Collins)
Hillary on Immigration, 2016
1. Erase our borders so any and all who want to enter our Country can do so, un-vetted, at will.
2. Stop calling those who walk across our border from other countries "illegal's" because it is legal for anyone to enter our Country at any time.
3. Collect more tax dollars to give, via social entitlements, to those who walk across our border.
4. First decrease and then eliminate border guards because there is no need since all who will can enter.
5. End deportation.
6. End the concept of hiring illegal's, because they will be considered legal.
7. Destroy and/or ignore our current immigration laws.
8. Change our culture and laws to (first) accommodate and (then) promote Islam and Sharia Law including making it illegal to speak against Islam/Sharia Law (by calling it "hate speech" and/or "inciting riots").
9. Dramatically increase taxes to pay for the cost of the diseases, riots and terrorism those who walk across our border bring with them. Increase taxes to build more prisons to house the criminals who enter our Country.
10. Disarm law-abiding Americans so we have no adequate self-defense.
Information compiled by Rev. Joda Collins
I (Joda Collins) make no claim that anyone else agrees with anything that may be construed as my opinion.