Zev Porat

Monday, October 24, 2016

National best selling author says: WHY I AM VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP!


National best-selling author, Gregg Jackson
WHY I AM VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP
"Let’s cut to the chase. Our nation is in a code blue, moral and spiritual crisis. And, like it or not, Americans have only two viable choices for president. While I’m well aware that America cannot be made great again until the Church becomes great again, I am also mindful that, as a Christian, I possess a solemn moral obligation to choose the most righteous candidate possible for the office. And while I’m no fan of some of Mr. Trump’s past word choices, attributing moral equivalence to him and Hillary Clinton is utterly absurd." READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE! http://greggjackson.com/blog/?p=1076

No comments:

Post a Comment