Zev Porat

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Truth Report: "The ultimate restoration of Israel"

Think on this: "'For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.  I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. ..."You will live in the land I gave your forefathers; you will be my people and I will be your God."  (Ezekiel 36:24-26, 28)

Pray like this: Father, be pleased to quickly bring about the events that will move Israel religious leaders to declare, "Blessed in he who comes in the name of Yahweh."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHV5B_-Upk8&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment