Zev Porat

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Best Is Yet To Come - The Jerusalem Connection Spot Report for PPSIMMONS



Think on this: "Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Messiah Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Messiah Jesus." (Philippians 3:12-14)
Pray on this: Gracious Father, through we do not know what the future holds, we know that you hold the future. "Yahweh has established his thrown in heaven and his kingdom rules over all" (Psalm 103:19) We look forward expectantly to the coming year.Believeing that "No matter how many promises God has made, they are all 'YES" in Messiah." (II Corinthians 1:20) Grant us grace to stand on the promise, "Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Messiah Jesus." (Philippians 1:6) You have an ordained destiny for all of us. Let this coming year be a testimony to the fact that you are working all things for our good. In Jesus name, AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment