On Monday 5/12/14 we were able to learn a little more about the group behind the attack on the Benham Brothers, which it seems has cost these brothers their upcoming show on HGTV.
Lets look at the headline that was run by Right Wing Watch.
“HGTV Picks Anti-Gay, Anti-Choice Extremist For New Reality TV Show.”
I in no way intend to speak for the Benham Brothers but consider the following:
1. The Benham Brothers by their own statements are in fact "anti gay". "Anti gay" meaning they stand opposed to the ACT of homosexuality and ACCEPTANCE of the homosexual lifestyle! I also would proudly be "anti gay" given that understanding! The Benham Brothers have also been quite clear in saying they DO NOT, however, HATE homosexuals.
Statement from article in link above: David and Jason Benham responded to the uproar by saying, “Anyone who suggests that we hate homosexuals or people of other faiths is either misinformed or lying.”
2. The Benham Brothers have also been clear by their own statements they are "anti abortion"!! "Anti abortion" meaning they think the SIN of killing unborn children is horrific! I also am "anti abortion".
3. In some peoples eyes the above beliefs make you an "EXTREMIST"!! I also an then an "extremist"!!
Now lets look at what Right Wing Watch and their parent and sponsor organization believe and support!
1. Right Wing Watch, in supporting the homosexual agenda is BLATANTLY "anti family"! It is a fact of science and nature that two humans of the same sex can not under NORMAL and NATURAL conditions create a family. This can very obviously only occur when a MALE and a FEMALE engage in the act of sex and conceive a child. Thus producing what is known as the family or family unit.
2. Right Wing Watch, in supporting the act of abortion in fact promotes "human sacrifice"!
Human Sacrifice meaning that a human life is taken in "payment" for something else. Examples: A child is aborted for "convenience", that child was in fact "sacrificed" so to not "inconvenience" the mother and or father.
A child is aborted for "safety of the mother", that child was in fact "sacrificed" for the life of the mother. Many times at the advice of a doctor!
3. In the eyes of many people the above acts would be considered "extremist"! Right Wing Watch, in supporting the above acts in in fact an "EXTREMIST" group!
You see often times as "Christians" i believe we are worried about being call "extremist" and "hurting peoples feelings". I say "BE A REAL MAN OR REAL WOMAN and unashamedly pick a side and fight!" I have clearly stated here that the headline of this article is 100% accurate!
My question is this: "How many will be willing to "share" or stand behind this headline."
Lets let HGTV and the world know how we feel!