Zev Porat

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mike Shoesmith and "pervert" David Suzuki

Hey everyone. Mike Shoesmith here and this, our second blog entry, is my testimony dealing with why I am personally so passionate about publically opposing the theory of evolution and the people who espouse it so dogmatically to the total exclusion of all other, and in many cases more logical, explanations.

I grew up as an atheist in the most practical sense. It wasn't until I was twenty seven that I was introduced to God by, well, God. It was then that I embarked on my personal journey of discovering who I REALLY was and how I came to be. I also learned how humanity came to be and it was not in any way related to what I was being taught in school and radio and televsion through nature programs hosted by such people as David Suzuki.

Suzuki is a Canadian biologist who has spent his entire professional life working almost exclusively for CBC - Canadian Broadcasting Corporation - a tax payer funded radio and television giant. He hosted such programs as "The Nature of Things" and became a known entity in 1972 with his description of people as "Maggots" on the earth (here).

So you can see how, after a steady diet from people like Suzuki, atheism can easily become an acceptable worldview no matter how closed-minded it really is in actuality. It took a remarkable intervention from God to pull me out of that mindset as you can imagine. I will write my entire testimony in a future blog post.

So anyway, I grew up in the lord, my family grew with me and it was time, a few years ago, for my daughter to graduate from college. We were very proud of her. She was leaving college on the Dean's honor list with an average 4.0. The night finally came for the big graduation ceremony. We were waiting outside the auditorium, I looked at the wall, and lo and behold I then and there learned who the commencement speaker would be - David Suzuki!

My wife was very adamant that I was not allowed to return home to retrieve a basket of eggs and tomatos. Since I would have probably been charged with assault it was all good. We took our seats and began rehearsing our "boo's". Again my wife would not allow that either, which was good, since we would have embarrased our daughter and that would also be counter-productive. We (my son and I) kept silent and listened.

The usual graduation stuff proceeded and then it was time for David Suzuki to take center stage. Part of me was hoping he would play it low-key and simply tell all the young impressionable brains full of sponge that he was proud of them. It was not to be. Suzuki gave the exact same speach he gave to a college in Houston, Texas which, he later gloated, got him boo'd off the stage and run out of town. It was an atrocity. It was child abuse.

Here it is, as best I can remember. The basic premise was this: he grew up in British Columbia, Canada. He described himself at the age of 14 as a "horny teenager". Remember now that Suzuki is saying all of this in a college commencement speach. He went on to say that when he was 14 he would go into the woods to relieve himself sexually. In other words, David Suzuki went into the woods as a horny 14 year old teenager in British Columbia to masturbate. This was his commencement speach to my daughter.

Suzuki went on to say that this was when he fell in love with nature and this is why he became a biologist. He went on to tell the entire group of children that they are nothing more than animals and this is how animals act. His charge to these young people was to protect the forests around the world so that future generations of "horny" 14 year olds can have someplace of their own to go, commune with nature, and masturbate. Way to go Houston!

So after the show we took the opportunity to do damage control so that our daughter would not suffer too much from the abuse she had just been forced to endure from the podium. And there really is no better word to describe what had just transpired: abuse. Had they been a few years younger we could have easily classified it as child abuse but there are millions of children around Canada and the world who have beed subjected to this so yes, child abuse is what David Suzuki and his kind are guilty of - child abuse.

Let me end this by saying neither you nor your children are animals. There are mountains of evidence (here) and (here) and (here) and (here) which render pan-genus microbe-to-microbiologist evolution to be nothing more that speculation based on presupposition. Do not buy into the elitist hype which attempts to relegate you to the back of the bus. You were created separate and unique from the animals and you were created by God as a special glorious achievement. The biological degradation we see manifested as birth defects et al only serve as further evidence that the Bible is true and every man who opposes that truth is a decieved liar.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Mike Shoesmith, I am a missionary/bible prophecy teacher, in ministry since 1963 .
    Please take a moment and visit my website, http://www.morgansorensen.org/ , where you can peruse the first four 'early chapters' of my book , entitled; ...."THE RAPTURE AND ITS SEVEN DIFFERENT ORDERS".
    In it I present the 'never before' discussed 'several orders" to the First resurrection, as foundationally laid down by the Apostle Paul in verses 22-23, of 1.Cor.15. ....."but every Man in His Own order".

    This New information ought to be of interest to pastor Carl Gallups and his Radio audience, and I would be honored to be your guest !
    I hope to hear from you soon !!!

    Kind Regards,

    Morgan Sorensen

    ReplyDelete