There is no doubt that there has never been a nation greater than the USA. Even with the present Administration doing all within its power for more than seven years to destroy America, we remain the greatest nation on Earth.
What made America great?
1. Our national dependence on, recognition of and commitment to God and His Word.
2. Our Constitution and our adherence to it.
3. Our free-market economic system (Capitalism).
According to the Declaration of Independence (1776), what are three major things that caused America to rebel against the King of Great Britain?
1. The King's demand that we depend on, revere and obey him over God.
2. The King's disregard for our laws (the basis of our coming Constitution, 1789).
3. The King's disruption of our free-trade (Capitalism).
What are the three mainstays of the Obama Administration.
1. Honor, revere, and obey Obama, get rid of God (Christianity) in our public arena and turn America into a Muslim (Islamic) nation.
2. Destroy the Constitution.
3. Destroy Capitalism.
I feel a civil war coming unless Trump is elected. Americans will only take so much from tyrants. "Give me liberty or give me death." (*Patrick Henry, 1775). That still has a sweet ring to it. It is a great motto for 2016.
Let us make America great again by returning to our roots of national honor for God, respect for our Constitution and a commitment to capitalism. None of those things constitute a goal of Democrats. These things may happen under the leadership of Republicans.
Happy Forth of July to all.
Rev. Joda Collins