Zev Porat

Monday, August 15, 2016

Donald Trump: "We now have TWO opponents"


Help me fight back against the dishonest and totally biased media. |
Make America Great Again

Friend,

We're not just fighting against Hillary Clinton…

We are running against the very dishonest and totally biased media!

It's time to hold the media accountable for trying to rig this election against us.

Please take the Mainstream Media Accountability Survey right now and help me spread the truth about our movement.

All too often I'm asked about a "poll" put out by a liberal organization that says the American people disagree with our common-sense reforms to fix our country.

Well, Friend, with your help today, the next time I'm being interviewed, I will have my own poll that shows that the American people disagree with the dishonest media!
        TAKE THE SURVEY NOW >>

Since Day ONE, the media has written off this campaign. They said we were doomed.

But together, you and I proved the pundits wrong and ended up getting more votes than ANY Republican candidate in the history of our Party.

And you know what?

Every time I see one more biased report from the dishonest media, I'm reminded that we're on the RIGHT side of this fight.

Hillary Clinton STILL can't admit that she lied about sending classified top-secret emails and that she deleted 3O,OOO to cover her tracks.

Can you imagine if I set up a secret server, stored top secret information on it, jeopardized our national security, deleted 3O,OOO records, LIED about it, and then used the defense that my brain "short-circuited"?

The media would single-handedly destroy our campaign!

I've always known that the media was out to get Republicans.

But this campaign has opened my eyes to how truly biased and dishonest they are.

We cannot let the media get away with it. We MUST fight back.

Please make it your priority today to take the Mainstream Media Accountability Survey.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

 
        TAKE THE SURVEY NOW >>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment