Zev Porat

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Atheists: Obama Administration Out Of Line To Pray For Rain - video shows prayer really does work!

The Council for Secular Humanism is attacking the Obama administration for Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack saying he prays for rain to end the nationwide draught.
“I get on my knees every day,” Vilsack said at the White House press briefing on Wednesday. “And I’m saying an extra prayer now. If I had a rain prayer or a rain dance I could do, I would do it.”
In a statement, Tom Flynn, the executive director of the Council for Secular Humanism, said Vilsack's mention of prayer "sends the wrong message to distraught farmers."
“[Praying] for rain? That’s not just government entangling itself with religion, that’s government publicly practicing it, and wallowing in superstition,” he said.
Below is a video recorded by a woman who experienced a rain storm as a result of praying for rain. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment