Zev Porat

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"WEST WING" actor confirms Washington WILL take the guns

PIERS MORGAN, HOST: As a gun owner, you would have no problem if President Obama said, “I really want to push for these assault rifles in particular to be taken out of circulation.”

ROB LOWE: Look, I wouldn’t because, I mean, I, look, I like guns, and I don’t want to own an assault rifle. I wouldn’t know what to do with one, I wouldn’t know why I’d want one. I also see that if you’re a law-abiding person, and you bought it under the law, having it taken from you, I could see why people would have a problem with that. But if they don’t do that, as you point out, it’s not really a ban, is it?

MORGAN: No.

LOWE: And I’m no social anthropologist, but I do think that the last thing viewers want is another Hollywood actor telling them anything about guns pro or con.

No comments:

Post a Comment