Zev Porat

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"Go home and get a job!" - Anthony Weiner blows up at voter! (Video)

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Happy Rosh Hashanah.
Democratic mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner got into a heated exchange with a Jewish voter during a campaign stop in Brooklyn on Wednesday.
Weiner was seen on video walking out of a Borough Park deli when he stopped, turned around and yelled to the man, “Yeah, it takes one to know one, jackass.”
The two got into a two-minute long shouting match after the voter called Weiner “disgusting” and told him to “stay out of the public eye.”

“You don’t get to judge me because you have shown no sign that you are superior to me and you are not my God,” Weiner told the man.
“I am not judging you,” the man said. “I’m telling you what you did is deviant behavior.”
“You’re calling me deviant, that’s not judging me?” Weiner said.
“Stay out of the public, go home and get a job,” the man said.

Source http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/04/anthony-weiner-to-voter-you-dont-get-to-judge-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment