Zev Porat

Friday, November 15, 2013

"Time, times, and the dividing of time" - Obama admits in latest email he's got a lot left on his "to-do list" in his final 3 1/2 years!


Barack Hussein Obama, america's dictator has sent out an intimate email wherein he admits he's got a lot left to accomplish in his final three-plus years as supreme ruler. In this one... its personal!

From Barack:
Friend --
I want to cut through the noise and talk with you directly about where we're headed in the fight for change.

That's why I'm getting on the phone with OFA supporters this Monday, November 18th.

Will you join me?
I have just over three years left as president -- and there's a lot left on my to-do list.

That's why I want to talk with you. You're the ones putting in the time and effort to achieve real progress, and fighting to make the agenda Americans voted for last fall a reality.

I know we all care about what we can get done together these next few years, so let's talk about how to make it happen.

Make sure you join Monday's call:

http://my.barackobama.com/Join-the-Call-on-Monday
Thanks -- I can't wait to catch up.
Barack
P.S. -- It's been a while since I've been able to do something like this -- I hope you can join the call.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Daniel 7:25



==================================================
NOW AVAILABLE!

Get the latest best seller from Carl Gallups! 



THE RABBI WHO FOUND MESSIAH: 
The Story of Yitzhak Kaduri and His Prophecies of the Endtimes 
(WND Books - Washington D.C.)

AMAZON - Hardcover, Kindle, DVD Documentary movie 
(WND Films - with Jonathan Cahn - 60 min.)
http://www.amazon.com/Carl-Gallups/e/B00821JNHK

WND Superstore - Hardcover (autographed) and DVD Documentary movie
http://superstore.wnd.com/sales/Bundles-Bonanza/The-Rabbi-Who-Found-Messiah-DVD-Hardcover-Bundle


No comments:

Post a Comment