Zev Porat

Thursday, August 4, 2016

WOW! Now THIS is something to consider!



SOMETHING TO PONDER
Pastor Carl Gallups says, " Equal means equal - right? I'll believe the radical gay agenda is really about "equality" when they begin to insist to be married in mosques and that Islamic business people bake their wedding cakes and take their wedding pictures. I would also need to see a concerted effort to convince Islamic denominations and religious entities that they need to start ordaining gay Muslim imams and performing gay weddings.

Until then, I will continue to believe that the agenda is really about "targeting Christians."  That's where the preponderance of evidence stands as of today. 

The day I see an Islamic elected Clerk of Courts jailed because he/she believes in a one man/one woman marriage based upon their faith teachings  - is the day I will believe that the radical leftist agenda might truly be about equality.  But, I'm not holding my breath."

No comments:

Post a Comment