Zev Porat

Saturday, February 11, 2017

DECLARED DEAD, GIRL STUNS DOCTORS BY GETTING UP - WND

A MUST-READ!
Declared dead, girl stuns doctors by getting up!
"Then, just as suddenly, Lydia herself threw off the white covering and stood from the bed. 'Mummy, our Lord Jesus, our Lord and God Jesus Christ!' she exclaimed joyously."
While nurses and workers screamed "Ghost! Ghost!" and backed away in terror, Lydia addressed her mother.
"Mummy, I'm Lydia … not a ghost. I'm alive! Jesus gave me my life back and healed me! See, He's just disappearing there on the clouds!' She pointed her finger towards the sky," Ciniraj said.
Lydia, according to the Bibles for Mideast report, explained: "My soul left my body and I was dead. Angels came to receive me to heaven. But Jesus appeared before me and said, 'I cannot turn back from the prayers of my children. My eyes are upon my children and ears are open to their prayer. So I give you your life back, for the issues of death belong to me. You go, and be my witness.' Then he put his face right against and right into mine. He breathed into my nostrils, and my soul went in. Then he moved his nail-scarred hands over my body and healed me completely!"

Read more:

http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/declared-dead-girl-stuns-doctors-by-getting-up/

www.wnd.com
A 14-year-old girl in a coma in an undisclosed North African country after being attacked and mutilated by Muslims upset with her conversion to Christianity has stunned doctors and hospital workers by getting up from her bed and going home. At least two physicians had declared her dead. Lydia, the daughter of Yoonis, had been […]


No comments:

Post a Comment