Zev Porat

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Pastor Caspar's Commentaries - Living Cells

Soft disclosure is already happening and still the church sleeps. Consider how if scientist could actually prove a single living cell was discovered on a distant planet they be exclaiming how life exists on other planets. This begs the question why a single living cell found in the womb of a pregnant women is not considered life?


Please always keep in mind that Papa God's love for you is not performance based and so you must really try and see yourself as God sees you. Psalm 139:14,"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." If you are a born again spirit-filled true believer in Christ then you are royal child of God. Spiritually you are wearing a royal robe of righteousness, and a crown of glory and honour. When God looks at you, He doesn't see your failures and short comings, He sees Jesus' righteousness covering you and He says, "Qualified! Accepted! Approved!" Romans 8:1," There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
Stop listening to radio devil and tune in to God's promises which are yes and amen. 2 Corinthians 1:20,"For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us." Now go and bless others, share Christ's love....

Fight back overcomers, trust Papa God for every detail and stay in faith! Because "All", things are possible with God! I pray the Lord's supernatural peace, healing, provision and protection cover you always with oceans of agape love in the almighty name of Jesus/Yeshua!
PASTOR CASPAR
{ Be sociable and share }



John 6:44 - No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.


The Paul McGuire Theme Song was written and performed by Caspar McCloud shortly after Paul McGuire heard him improvise a song about L A…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5rxXr4EHe0&feature=share

Many years ago I was doing a Radio interview with my band, and for some unknown reason the drummer started telling this story about how I helped write a song for the Rolling Stones in my late teens. He shared great details of how I was in a crowded Pub in England with my first producer Mike Shrieve, (who played in Santana) along with Mick Jagger and Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones. Mike Shrieve, and Mick Jagger were very close friends and Shrieve wanted Mick to get to know me better after he heard and liked some of the recordings we were doing together. Being a whole generation younger, I was sticking pretty close to my famous mates trying to make a good impression. So there I was following Mick back to our table where Keith and Mike were already sitting, and Mick couldn't help but start signing some autographs along the way. Soon several people asked me for my autograph as well, figuring I must be a celebrity since we were all together. Somehow in the confusion of people trying to get autographs in that crowded room the chap next to me managed to bump into a huge burly fellow and unintentionally caused him to spill his drink. Within a few moments a fight broke out. I unfortunately was caught in the middle and then thrown to the ground. Mick turn around and saw me laying there and shouted loudly to my assailant , "HEY YOU, GET OFF OF McCLOUD"!


No comments:

Post a Comment