Zev Porat

Monday, May 13, 2019

Pastor Caspar's Commentaries - The Gospel Changes Everything Forever

When Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Messiah Yeshua comes into your life everything changes forever. His resurrection is the one thing that makes the Gospel forever effective. We read in Acts 2:38,"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." The early church understood the Gospel, now we must understand it. Let us consider Acts 4:12," Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

There is no other way, except through Christ to enter into salvation. John 14:6," Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

When the Lord Jesus/Yeshua came to earth He came offering healing and restoration, and it is still available today. 

We read accounts like in the Gospel of John that He performed miracle healings without even being asked to, because Jesus/Yeshua's nature is love and restore, and if you walk in Christ's agape love you want to see others blessed, healed, restored and prospering.

A member of our church sent me a text message yesterday after our church service, writing how her teenage daughter received healing from a chronic pain she suffered after an injury whilst sleeping halfway through my sermon, and then waking up to a trumpet blast and finding herself healed! All pain gone! All praise be to God!!!

I had prayed at the conclusion of my sermon for supernatural healing to be released in the almighty name of Jesus for all who needed healing and restoration, afterwards one of our members blew the shofar to end the service.

This mother and her daughter attested that God indeed has the greatest sense of humour to heal in such manner. I on the other hand will now demand an interpretation if I find someone in future snoring during my sermons again. 

The Lord Jesus/Yeshua said in John 10:27," My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" Fight back overcomers, trust Papa God for every detail and stay in faith! Jesus said in Luke 21:15, "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.' I say hallelujah! Because "All", things are possible with God! I pray the Lord's supernatural peace, healing, provision and protection cover you always with oceans of agape love in the almighty name of Jesus/Yeshua!

PASTOR CASPAR
{ Be sociable and share }
  

"The more you learn and understand the more you realise how much more you need to learn and understand. Nevertheless, doing things God's way shall result in personal eternal victory."  Pastor Caspar McCloud  

No comments:

Post a Comment