Zev Porat

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Pastor Caspar's Commentaries - Disrupting Algorithms

What big shaking shall come next to distract the sheeple from the deceptions playing out on the world stage? Last week mysterious shootings in Texas and Dayton with facts that don't add up, this weekend the mysterious suicide of Epstein with facts that don't add up.....anyone notice a pattern? Stay vigilant my friends and arm yourselves with the power of God almighty,
Mark my words..... this is only the warm up act.

2 Timothy 3:1," This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come."

Matthew 12:36,"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

2 Corinthians 5:10,"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

The Lord Jesus/Yeshua said in John 10:27," My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" Fight back overcomers, trust Papa God for every detail and stay in faith! Jesus said in Luke 21:15, "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.' I say hallelujah! Because "All", things are possible with God! I pray the Lord's supernatural peace, healing, provision and protection cover you always with oceans of agape love in the almighty name of Jesus/Yeshua!
PASTOR CASPAR
{ Be sociable and share }

No comments:

Post a Comment