Zev Porat

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Pastor Caspar's Commentaries: If the Lord Jesus/Yeshua did miracles

If the Lord Jesus/Yeshua did miracles and healed and restored because He is the only begotten Son of God, how does He expect us believers to do them? If however, the Lord Jesus/Yeshua did miracles through the work of the Holy Spirit then He has every right to expect us as true spirit filled believers and disciples to do them too. Because the Lord Jesus/Yeshua promised us we could and should. Maybe you need to step out in faith today. Be faithful in the little things so the Lord can trust you with greater things. For we read in John 14:12 "Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."  

The Lord Jesus/Yeshua said in John 10:27," My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" Fight back overcomers, trust Papa God for every detail and stay in faith! Because "All", things are possible with God! I pray the Lord's supernatural peace, healing, provision and protection cover you always with oceans of agape love in the almighty name of Jesus/Yeshua!
PASTOR CASPAR
{ Be sociable and share }

No comments:

Post a Comment