Zev Porat

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Pastor Caspar's Commentaries - Religious Spirits Vs Faith

Religious spirits come to oppress, accuse and persecute others, most often they attack true Spirit-filled born again believers. Amazingly religious spirits do this in the name of God.

Those religious spirits come and criticise others almost constantly and work hard so they can try and infiltrate those they attack to merge with their thinking as if they were the persons very own thoughts. They are incredibly controlling, legalistic, and extremely rigid in their opinions. It is truly nothing more then a form of manipulation and witchcraft. Pray for them and continually extend mercy, grace and love for they know not what they do.

For example, here is an account of Azusa street...."One minister who had been against Pastor Seymour would later say, "The contention was all on our part. I have never met a man who had such control over his spirit. No amount of confusion and accusation seemed to disturb him. He would sit behind that packing case and smile at us until we were all condemned by our own activities."
  

We read in John 15:7," If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." 

In January of 1910, John G Lake was headed back to Africa in the midst of a raging plague there. He was among the very few there who would dare to ministered to the sick and dying. He proved to local physicians that the germs would not live on his body due to the Holy Spirit alive in Him. Lake had a rather scientific mind as he had a medical background, leaving medical school one month before graduating to become a minister instead. So in the midst of this horrible plague he actually verified this under a microscope showing that the germs died upon contact with his body. The doctors and scientist took the saliva of those who dead of this dreaded disease and put it on Lake's hand under a microscope. Each time the germs died upon contact with Lakes skin. Those who witnessed the experiment which was repeated several times stood in absolute amazement as Lake gave glory to God explaining that: "It is the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. I believe that just as long as I keep my soul in contact with the living God so that His Spirit is flowing into my soul and body, that no germ will ever attach itself to me, for the Spirit of God will kill it."

Let us consider these same truths stand today in the mist of what is unfolding prophetically upon this world with wars and rumours of wars and pestilences, famines and lying signs and wonders. Yes those which are now renamed unexplained aerial phenomenon formerly called UFO,s....

As the great deception is being set up let us remember the Word of God almighty, that He has given us power over all the works of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm us.

We read in John 15:7," If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." For nothing shall be impossible with our God!

In these last days we really must do what we are called to do here and connect with John 14:12,' Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

This means every child of God walking on the narrow pathway of holiness has the power and legal right to command every demon to step aside and get out of our way. " Get behind me Satan." Because we have the power of the Kingdom of God backing us up. Amen.

The Lord Jesus/Yeshua said in John 10:27," My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" Fight back overcomers, trust Papa God for every detail and stay in faith! Jesus said in Luke 21:15, "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.' I say hallelujah! Because "All", things are possible with God! I pray the Lord's supernatural peace, healing, provision and protection cover you always with oceans of agape love in the almighty name of Jesus/Yeshua!

PASTOR CASPAR
{Be sociable and share}    

Get Free App And Stay Connected


This is the official app for The Upper Room Fellowship and Spiritual Encounters, providing a variety of resources including: sermons, Bible reading and teachings, articles, music, current events, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment