Zev Porat

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Here's another true COVID MASK STORY: (Perhaps it'll help you?)

Pastor Carl Gallups says:

I went to my optometrist the other day.  Great guy! Walked in the office. Everyone was wearing masks (employees). No other "patients" at the time. 

I went up to the desk to sign in. A young lady, wearing a mask, started shoving all the paperwork at me to fill out. (My insurance provider had recently changed).  

While I was filling it out, she slid a COVID ID FORM on top of the desk and said "I need you to fill this out."  I looked it over. It basically was asking me for my (almost) complete medical history and my latest travel itenerary.  

I asked her, "Are you telling me I am required to fill this out, otherwise you won't see me?"   She said, "I just need you to fill it out. We're trying to 'do our part.'"  

I said, "But you are just my eye doctor. You are not my medical doctor. These are very personal questions about my medical history. Not only that, but YOU will then have access to this info and you are not even my eye doctor. Under HIPPA, I do not have to surrender this personal medical information to you if you are not my medical doctor. And....if you refuse service to me because I refuse to surrender my HIPPA protected info, you could be serverly fined. And besides, none of this info has anything to do with the health of my eyes."

She looked at me like I had a third eye in my forehead. 

I continued, "So, let me ask you again. Am I actually required to fill this out, or is it that you would simply 'prefer' I fill it out?" 

She said, "Let me go get the doctor."  

I said, "That would be great!"   

The doctor came out and asked, "Pastor Gallups, we just need to know if you have COVID?"   I said, "Not that I know of. I've recently had a complete medical exam by my primary physician. He gave me a complete and clean bill of health."  

The eye-doc said with a smile, "That's great!  Come on back in just a minute."  The young lady glared at me as if she was trying to burn a hole through my head.  How dare I question her "newly found authority over my life." 

THEN THIS HAPPENED.  She then asked, "So, do you have your own mask, or do you want us to provide one for you?"  I asked her again, "Are you REQUIRING me to wear a mask, or is it my option?"  

She huffed and said, "So, are you REFUSING to wear one?"  I said, "Not necessarily, just asking a question."  She said, "No, we won't require it."  

I said, "Great. I'll opt out today. I'm healthy. I don't have COVID, therefore I cannot give it to you.  Unless, however, you guys are working today and you have COVID? But, you wouldn't come to work with COVID would you?"

She said, "Okay. You can go on back now."  I smiled and went back. 

Not only did the appointment go amazingly well with the doctor and the tech that did all the initial examining, but I was also able to answer several biblical questions that they had while I was being examined.  When I finished answering one of them, the eye-doctor said "I've got chill bumps on my arm. I never understood the prophetic importance of the things you just shared with me. WOW!" 

I had to wade through mud to get back to see my eye-doc. But, it was worth it. I was able to share the truth of God's Word - and hopefully 'make a difference' for the Kingdom work. 

Plus, I stood my ground regarding my personal rights. Maybe also helped the young lady to know how to answer people's legitimate questions. Could have saved her some legal problems down the road as well.  When I came out, I said to her, "Look. I know you are just doing your job. Thank you for being patient with me."  

=====================

I just wanted to share that with you, if it might help in your day to day battle with people who have "newly discovered power."

The days are evil. Suit up in the armor. Pray!

Until He Comes

Pastor Carl Gallups

======================
P.S.

I have had questions about "what I shared" with the doc and tech. People have asked "what scriptures" I shared. 

It's way too lengthy to share here, but ... in short -  I went through all the propetic things that have happened in the last 72 years, beginning with the birth of Israel, right up to our own very day of churches being shut down overnight all over the world. I went through a ton of stuff in between those things - and in the process, I shared scripture with them from Genesis to Revelation. It's basically stuff that I preach and teach all the time in my books, prophecy conferences, and interviews. Just a much shortened version. ;-)

He actually stopped the eye examination for about 10 minutes and sat there listening to me and asking me questions. Praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment