Zev Porat

Friday, September 25, 2020

Pastor Caspar's Commentaries: Heart To Heart Conversation with God?

It would be a good idea to pray before you go to sleep at night and have a heart to heart conversation with the Lord Jesus/Yeshua. This should be the last thing you do at night and the first thing you do when you wake up. One main reason being that the way you go to sleep determines how you will sleep and how you wake up the next morning!

Proverbs 3:24 - When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
Psalms 4:8 - I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
Psalms 127:2 - [It is] vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: [for] so he giveth his beloved sleep.

The Lord Jesus/Yeshua said in John 10:27," My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" Fight back overcomers, trust Papa God for every detail and stay in faith! Jesus said in Luke 21:15, "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.' I say hallelujah! Because "All", things are possible with God! I pray the Lord's supernatural peace, healing, provision and protection cover you always with oceans of agape love in the almighty name of Jesus/Yeshua!

PASTOR CASPAR
{ Be sociable and share }

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment