Zev Porat

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Pastor Caspar’s Commentaries- Promise

No amount of pain and suffering can alter and change God's covenant promise to us.
You have been given authority in the Lord Jesus/Yeshua's almighty name. Luke 10:19,"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
This means that you can powerfully speak out God's Word to unclean spirits and command they go into the dry place where they belong. When you cast out an invisible disembodied evil spirit it goes into torment because it can no longer use a physical body to expresses itself with and the person comes back into peace. I rather like that arrangement and think it is a fair exchange.
Let us unmask the great deception that has unfolded before us upon the world stage. Let us pray that the third-party fact checkers censorship club be saved along with all the rest who are traveling at warp speed down the wrong pathways straightaway into the gates of hell foundation. 
The Lord Jesus/Yeshua said in John 10:27," My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" Fight back overcomers, trust Papa God for every detail and stay in faith! Jesus said in Luke 21:15, "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.' I say hallelujah! Because "All", things are possible with God! I pray the Lord's supernatural peace, healing, provision, and protection cover you always with oceans of agape love in the almighty name of Jesus/Yeshua!
PASTOR CASPAR
{ Be sociable and share }

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment