Zev Porat

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Pastor Caspar's Commentaries

 January of 1910, John G Lake was headed back to Africa in the midst of a raging plague there. He was among the very few there who would dare to minister to the sick and dying. He proved to local physicians that the germs would not live on his body due to the Holy Spirit alive in Him. Lake had a rather scientific mind as he had a medical background, leaving medical school one month before graduating to become a minister instead. So in the midst of this horrible plague, he actually verified this under a microscope showing that the germs died upon contact with his body. The doctors and scientists took the saliva of those who died of this dreaded disease and put it on Lake's hand under a microscope. Each time the germs died upon contact with Lakes skin. Those who witnessed the experiment which was repeated several times stood in absolute amazement as Lake gave glory to God explaining that: "It is the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. I believe that just as long as I keep my soul in contact with the living God so that His Spirit is flowing into my soul and body, that no germ will ever attach itself to me, for the Spirit of God will kill it." 
Let us consider these same truths stand today in the midst of what is unfolding prophetically upon this world with wars and rumours of wars and pestilences, famines, bio-weapons and lying signs and wonders. Yes, those which are now renamed unexplained aerial phenomenon formerly called UFO,s all playing a part in the End Times. 
As the great deception is being set up let us remember the Word of God almighty, that He has given us power over all the works of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm us. (Luke 10:19)
We read in John 15:7," If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." For nothing shall be impossible with our God! 
In these last days, we really must do what we are called to do here and connect with John 14:12,' Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
This means every child of God walking on the narrow pathway of holiness has the power and legal right to command every demon to step aside and get out of our way. " Get behind me Satan." Because we have the power of the Kingdom of God backing us up. Amen. 
Let us also remember that the Lord Jesus healed the lepers and he certainly didn't wear a facemask and gloves or social distance doing this. 
Today's draconian facemasks laws have nothing to do with concern for your health, rather this is part of the globalist reset plan.
I am saddened to see so many people compliant with the propaganda. Many tell me, however, they plan to refuse the coming fast-tracked vaccination from the Gates of Hell foundation. From my perspective, if you won't refuse the hypocrisy playing out now how will you resist what is approaching next with mandatory measures playing out? Here is the last paragraph from Microsoft, the ID2020 Alliance: 
"As more and more transactions become digital in nature and are built around a single global identification standard, supported by Microsoft, the question of who will govern this evolving global community and economy becomes relevant. Especially since nonparticipants in this system would be unable to buy or sell goods or services." 
Now, where have we heard that before? We read in Revelation 13:16-17: "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
Ephesians 6:13,"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."
The Lord Jesus/Yeshua said in John 10:27," My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" Fight back overcomers, trust Papa God for every detail and stay in faith! Jesus said in Luke 21:15, "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.' I say hallelujah! Because "All", things are possible with God! I pray the Lord's supernatural peace, healing, provision, and protection cover you always with oceans of agape love in the almighty name of Jesus/Yeshua!
PASTOR CASPAR
{Be sociable and share}

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment