Zev Porat

Saturday, September 14, 2013

BIZZARE! I will not even go to stripclubs anymore if elected!

'I will not even go to strip clubs anymore!' promises Minneapolis mayoral candidate in bizarre campaign video

Minneapolis mayoral candidate Jeffrey Alan Wagner promises that if he's elected, 'I will not take money from the developers, I will not take money from the political angle - I will not even go to strip clubs anymore!'
'You know what I want?' says a woman who opens Wagner's video. 'A Minneapolis mayor who really represents the people.'
Then Wagner appears, shirtless, walking out of a lake with a coffee cup in his hand.
'Wake the f*** up!' he later yells into the camera,' and then disappears back into the lake after the woman has poured him a fresh cup of coffee.


WARNING - This video is bizarre and contains a BLEEPED out "F" word. Please wait a few seconds for the video to load.



No comments:

Post a Comment