Zev Porat

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Kirsten Powers: Liberal, Democrat, Atheist turned Jesus loving CHRISTIAN!

Powers said she had a "JESUS VISION"


In this FOCUS ON THE FAMILY interview, Kirsten Powers tells of her "Jesus Vision" that resulted in her salvation and conversion to the faith that she previously despised.

Additionally, she has given this testimony in a Fox News interview and a Christianity Today interview.

Kirsten Powers insists, “I woke up in what felt like a strange cross between a dream and reality. Jesus came to me and said, ‘Here I am.’”








“It felt so real. I didn’t know what to make of it,” Powers discloses in a Christianity Today interview. “I called my boyfriend, but before I had time to tell him about it, he told me he had been praying the night before and felt we were supposed to break up. So we did. Honestly, while I was upset, I was more traumatized by Jesus visiting me."

“I tried to write off the experience as misfiring synapses, but I couldn’t shake it. When I returned to New York a few days later, I was lost. I suddenly felt God everywhere and it was terrifying. More important, it was unwelcome. It felt like an invasion. I started to fear I was going crazy.”

Kirsten's Fox News interview:



Read Carl Gallups' latest best seller about Israel's most famous modern rabbi who had a "Jesus Vision!" The story of Yitzhak Kaduri is still unfolding in dramatic fashion!  Get the book or the documentary movie today!




GET YOUR COPY OF THE BOOK HERE:
http://www.amazon.com/Rabbi-Who-Found-Messiah-Prophecies/dp/1938067347/ref=la_B00821JNHK_1_1_title_1_har?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1386010788&sr=1-1

GET YOUR COPY OF THE MOVIE HERE:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Rabbi-Who-Found-Messiah/dp/B00ET9X5ZU/ref=pd_sim_b_1

http://www.carlgallups.com - AUTHOR'S WEBSITE

1 comment:

  1. Just like rabbi Kaduri! Jesus can and will reveal Himself to whomever He pleases! Time is getting short people!

    ReplyDelete