Zev Porat

Friday, September 25, 2015

Pope Francis at St Peters in NYC: Jesus Christ "failed at the cross"

Following is a crudely recorded video of Pope Francis at St Peter's Cathedral in New York City. The translator renders the pontiff's words as "we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life humanly speaking ended in failure."

It seems either the translator got it wrong or the Pope understands nothing of the assignment Jesus was given; an assignment he willing took on himself and fulfilled to the letter without failure, humanly speaking or otherwise.

John 10:17  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

There is a third option however, that is, that the Pope really does believe this. He may actually believe that Jesus failed as a human being. He did not fulfill his mission in his human form... to sacrifice his body as a living sacrifice for the the sins of the world. If he really does believe this, he is Satan's puppet and not God's servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment