Zev Porat

Friday, July 27, 2018

Pastor Caspar's Commentaries - "Revelation Rocker is the bee's knees."




Some recent messages regarding the newest album Revelation Rocker and its predecessor Faithfulness. 
Thanks ever so much for all the encouragements my friends and for helping to support our cause by picking up your copy of the new albums. 
In His love Pastor Caspar and the URF Team
https://www.casparmccloudmusic.com/
From Karen...."WOW! I fell in love with your music after listening to your song Mind of Christ! ! Sorry, that's sorta corny, but it's how I feel. I'm ur fan. I just forwarded your link to several friends. Will be buying your album. Keep it up, you have wonderful talent..."
From Tim...."I will tweet your music as often as i can
means daily! I'm speechless ... absolutely amazing music"
From Mable.... "Just wanted to let you know I think Mind of Christ is one of the greatest tunes I have ever heard"
From Dale...."Mind Of Christ" song is fantastic, it's so original. please let me know then about your upcoming releases?"
From Megan.... "hi. i'll admit, i just stumbled upon your track MIND OF CHRIST by referral from my friend's post on facebook...I like it! I look forward to listening to the rest of your music"
From Herschel...." I am here almost every day in hopes of some new music from you.You're awesome. Love the recordings!"
From fthetribeofJuda "HI! FIRST, I REALLY LOVE YOUR MUSIC! SOMETIMES I THINK MUSIC SHOULD COME WITH A WARNING: CAN TAKE OVER BODY & MIND!"
From Albina...."Hey. Just dropping by to say hey.
And that I have your tracks on repeat at the moment for the past like.. hour."
From Dale...."Hello, I'm not a fan of your genre but your song Mind Of Christ caught my attention while I was browsing playlists on here. How do I buy your album on here?! Peace.
hey your music helps me standing a hard time at the moment! thank you for it.."
From Minnie...." Hey I must tell you that I am so impressed with your song MIND OF CHRIST. Are you going to upload new tunes anytime soon?" 


Phasellus et nisl tellus. Etiam facilisis eu nisi scelerisque faucibus. Proin semper suscipit magna, nec imperdiet lacus semper vitae. Sed hendrerit enim non justo posuere placerat eget purus mauris.


Do It Now......

No comments:

Post a Comment