Zev Porat

Saturday, June 29, 2019

OUR RESPONSE TO CHASTISEMENT SHOULD NOT BE LIMITED TO SELF-DEFENSE

Rev. Joda Collins. 

I can only remember one really hard spanking from my Dad. I probably got a few more and deserved more than I got.  I consider my parents very patient and quite tolerant -- easy to please and hard to provoke. Anyway, I had a conversation with a couple of friends (Bob and Charles) a few weeks ago that got me thinking about 9-11.  Since 9-11 we have spent billions of dollars on the war with Islam at home, on our borders, and on and across the oceans. America's financial hemorrhaging for the war on Islam continues today.

We all know that America is going into the toilet regarding morals and it saddens me too much to list the ways that is happening, so I will not.  Everyone with eyes to see, ears to hear a few function brain cells knows it. What if 9-11 was more about God chastening America than Muslims attacking America in the name of Islam?  What if Islam and devoted Muslims are tools of God to use as a whip of chastisement for America?  

To correlate somewhat, what if I considered my father the enemy and his belt the tool of his wrath when he spanked me for being bad and set my sights on destroying my father and his belt rather than repenting of whatever caused my father to become so upset with me that he would spank a child he loves?  Wouldn't my response of a full focus only on my father and his belt be a wrong approach?  Wouldn't I be wiser to focus on my behavior which angered my loving father?  As in most analogies, if we try to fit every piece of the analogy into the narrative, the value of the analogy disappears.  I am not suggesting that my father (a good man) is a symbol of Islam (an evil political movement to conquer the world). I am making the statement that God has used evil nations to chasten Israel for her sins and that God may have used and may be using the followers of Islam to chasten America for our sins.   "...if God doesn't come soon and bring judgment upon the United States, He's going to have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah!"  Mrs Ruth (Billy) Graham, 1965.  http://www.victorious.org/pub/graham-quote

Image result for evil islam

Our response to Islam ought to be self-defense and an aggressive offense because Islam is evil and Islam's advocates have declared war on America. However, our primary response and I propose to you our most effective response to Islam's war on America and Americans is repentance before a holy God for our many national sins.  Then God would fight for us against the followers of Islam rather than empower Muslims against us. 

Image result for repentance

When I was growing up, I never got spanked for being good. Do you get my point?

Author Image
Rev . Joda  Collins
www.jodacollins/spotlight/lulu.com
I make no claim that anyone else agrees with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment