Zev Porat

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Pastor Caspar's Commentaries - Thoughts Matter


"EVERY THOUGHT MATTERS!
Think about it through Christ's love"... Pastor Caspar McCloud  


Seems to me so many people I minister to are still dealing with past mistakes and offences that happened in their life. Why continue to waste time on ground you already travelled past in this world race? Rather, it is better to use every ounce of strength you have left to carry on running as you see the finish line up ahead. Just like all runners must keep their eyes fixed on the win, we must keep our spiritual eyes on Christ least we be disqualified. Philippians 3:13," Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Fight back overcomers, trust Papa God for every detail and stay in faith! The Lord Jesus said in Luke 21:15,"For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.' I say hallelujah! Because "All", things are possible with God! I pray the Lord's supernatural peace, healing, provision and protection cover you always with oceans of agape love in the almighty name of Jesus/Yeshua!
PASTOR CASPAR
{ Be sociable and share }
  

No comments:

Post a Comment