Zev Porat

Friday, October 16, 2015

Why Are So Many Muslims Morons?

Author Image
 
By Rev. Joda Collins
I make no claim that anyone else agrees with my opinions. 
 
For seven years, I lived in a city in Tennessee.  I have lived in a lot of places.  This Tennessee city was the only place I have lived that I disliked.  There are a lot strange people in that city.  Every day I went out of my house I tried to prepare myself to deal with the overwhelming stupidity and arrogance I knew I would encounter.  I got to the point I did not want to leave my house.  I started keeping a journal at the end of each day writing down my experiences of the day in an effort to get those encounters off of my mind so I could retain my sanity. Oh, the stories I could tell you.  
 
After a meal, I had a restaurant-waiter put a butter knife in my hand and scream, "Kill me!  Kill me!" because I refused to pay for food I did not order, did not receive and did not eat.  I took my motor home to a shock/spring business for new springs. The owner, when I was paying for the springs said the springs "would last about four months; long enough to get my motor home sold."  I told him I was not selling my motor home, and I would not pay for springs that would only last four months.  He said, he "just assumed I was selling it and if he knew I was keeping it he would have put on better springs."  He said it was my fault the cheap springs were on the motor home because I should have told him I was not selling it!!!  People could not carry on a conversation.  I would say, "Hello, it is good to see you again."  Some would say, "What do you mean?"   Others would say, "But, I just saw you last week!"  People could not identify the subject of a sentence.  For example, if I said, "The sky is a pretty blue today"  I might hear in response, "Yes, my sister just had a baby boy."  Why would a person say that?  Because "blue" is the color for "boys" and they are excited about the new birth.  I finally escaped that lunny-bin after seven taxing years.
 
In speaking with a friend there and telling him of my frustrations with the people in the area, he said, "Inbreeding."  He continued, "For 200-years the ancestors of those living in this city lived in the hills and inbreed -- and still do.  They grow up and leave the hills for this city.  Their IQs are low due to incest. When this city attracts more people not born in the surrounding hills, this city will become more normal.  Until then you have to adjust to living among a large percentage of morons."
 
That brings me to Muslims. 
 
"Inbreeding is common in Islamic culture...since Mohammed sanctioned first-cousin marriages 1,400 years ago....there's nothing like getting marriage advice...that originated with a lunatic pedophile....Mohammed encouraged inbreeding, many Muslims regard intermarriage as part of their religion...as a means of keeping wealth within the family, as a form of control (and) a vehicle to safeguard families against the influence of non-Muslim outsiders....When you combine an Islamic "holy book" that teaches hate, with rampant inbreeding (low I.Q.)...Islamic culture is sub-par - to put it mildly - and not compatible with Western values and modernity.  And yet this intellectually, physically, and spiritually compromised (defective) population continues to advance around the globe, gaining ground with each passing day.  How can that be?  For all of our intellectual, spiritual, and cultural superiority...we are the fools...."  (Parenthesis mine.)   Quote Source:  http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/muslim_inbreeding.html#ixzz3oSjcYPxx



When you get that dead-vacant stare followed by an off-topic response from a Muslim or a Democrat, now you know why.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment